Sunday, August 15, 2010

http://www.avp.com/News-and-Media/2010/08/AVP-Tour-Suspends-Operations.aspx

Right on time...

lol A year and a half later... If you go to my original post on here. I seem to mention something about that...

Needless to say, a lot has happened in my life since Feb 2009. Drugs, flunking classes, redshirting vb, working at a bar, working for a radio station, working for Fantastic Caverns(Misnomer), and my Grandma died.

Looks like I'm on the five year plan for school. I'm not sweating... I reflected on some of these posts that I put up... Damn, I'm not that far off... The only problem back then was that I didn't have a true plan... Things are a little more realistic for me now and I've had to suffer a bit to know what's important to me. I suppose I need to keep working hard, even though WORK SUCKS...

Life has been kind of going NON-STOP. I'll need a break soon. More to come...

Whole Album- Evans|Blue

Hurt Locker
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones