Monday, March 14, 2011

Car Ride

I'm tired of feeling like, the person who wanted to go on the ride, but couldn't because there wasn't enough seats... There's 7 of you, this car seats 5.

-Fuck you all, you no good fucking pieces of shit...
Ihatemyself
-I survived before, I can survive after... I was miserable before, I don't want to be miserable after.

I feel like I got left in past, little did they know; they're stuck in the past and I left them, for the future; my future.

My body is 22, but the experiences in me are about 15... I'll never get to relive or experience those awkward moments like I should have. That's what I miss most, not the people or the friends, just the fact that no matter who I thought my friends were, I never got the chance to have those experiences.

"Perhaps they're just living in the moment" - Is the moment worth it, if you can only enjoy it superficially?

Breathe

I don't want to waste my time with people who don't care about me... That list fits on my hand.

See you in three months M.A.P.

If you don't care about me, please don't come waste my time. I don't want to be impressed by you, you never invite me to hangout and you always forget about me. So please, just FORGET about me. It means I don't have to try and cut through as much Bullshit trying to figure out who I can trust, who I can turn to, who I can be honest with. My friends will travel across state lines to visit ME! One lives on beautiful beaches and 1000 miles away, he's giving it up to visit me. My friends will call, just to say "hi." I'm going to do what I can to forget about the pain I feel being with you most of you. I just ask that you try not to cause me that pain...

Make use of every free moment you have... They'll disappear sooner than you know.
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones