Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 2

I finished up Wednesday with a test. Not the test you might be thinking. If I want to know if Truvada works, I would have to sleep with someone HIV+ and wait 3-6 Months. That's not my goal here so, I'm not going to test for it. The test is more emotion based. How will I feel?

The result, for the first time in a long time, I felt good. Not like I was looking over my shoulder for a an unkown microscopic predator. I didn't leave worried, I felt I could enjoy the psychology aspect and not just the physical.

Don't get me wrong, there are many other nasty and permanent diseases out there. I by no means advocate have multiple sex partners in a day, or even in a week. Who one sleeps with and how often is solely their choice, but with the choice there's that responsibility.

Thursday:
I woke at 5 a.m. seems 5 a.m. is becoming my routine wake up time even if I go back to sleep. I roll back over at 6:30 A.M. I search for some water and down the blue pill. One thought, Is this similar to what a diabetic goes through?, someone taking birth control?, someone WITH HIV?

I felt confident, if nothing else. I was partially protected from the virus. On that, I find myself with desire to be more open than I was before with people who have HIV. I have had a sexual encounter with someone who was positive before. I actually found the guy to be very nice and would have actually considered further conversation with him. He stopped talking to me, not sure what happened. Beside the point. I know a couple of really good people who are HIV+. What if one is supposed to be my true love? Fear shouldn't decide that, conversation should.
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones