I took the pill in the morning... No side-effects. THANK GOODNESS! The only unfortunate part, I found myself alone Friday night. O well,
Finally, we're caught up, mostly. I told my friend I was taking it, his response, was open, but not necessarily in favor of it.
Me:
Finally, we're caught up, mostly. I told my friend I was taking it, his response, was open, but not necessarily in favor of it.
Him: Why take it?
me: Why have health insurance?
Him: Why take a drug that's technically not needed if you use condoms?
People get a false sense of hope....Me:
condoms break...
And considering how many people catfish. They're willing to lie if they think sex is involved.
Today:
I have work today... My libido is in over drive, my ankle is almost healed. I'm ready to start Crossfit again, Play Sand volleyball, and can a guy just get some sex?


