Monday, June 16, 2008

Music Defines Life...Hopefully

Now that I have started to define the music I like and have allowed myself to absorb just the genres that really interest me, I have found that the songs are taking on more and meaning. They used to strictly be just critiques and I felt lost in a search to define what "good music" is. The search is not over, but I'm also not worried about it anymore... No longer am I a third person bystander. Hopefully, this change in thought will carry over to other aspects of my life.

Still no job, this is miserable and I know at this point whatever shit cook job that I get, in order to get through it, I'll have to constantly remind myself that I'm doing this for the things that are important to me in life... TKE, Volleyball, School, Money, Music.

I know that with this job a depression will come like NO other. Like a said, those things will have to remind me... And I have to keep in mind that I could be sitting at home with my dad mad at me. Further more, this will be good to add as a reference for next summer. This is what has to be done to get what I want though...

Mary Jane-Collie Buddz


Y.I.T.B.
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones