Recently, I we were drunk at a party and I was pulled to the side. A drunkard was seriously trying to have a deep conversation with me... Although, I'll be the first to admit I've had some deep conversations when I've been fucked up but, the midst of a party was not the time for said conversation... However, I listened anyway. This person intrigued me, I was ready to hear what he had to say. He told me, whatever you do in life "work two jobs."
I know crazy right, but for some reason at that moment in time, on that night of inebriation the advice of a drunk man never sounded so good. There was nothing particularly wrong with this person. He was young (29, mostly) and successful. He then went on to explain why I should work two jobs.
"The first job that you work should just support you for whatever it is that you want to do in life. What you want to do in life should be your second job. Now, when you get to point where you can switch over and make your second job your first job, do it. Then find another job..." Why find another job you ask? You remember all those childhood dreams of different jobs and careers. Well, one can bring most of them to life... just by working two jobs... Once your second job becomes your first, you can get another second job to do the other thing you wanted to do in your life. You may not always be happy, but someday you'll be able to say you did what you wanted to do in your life.
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger-Daft Punk
Y.I.T.B.


